- Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Is your child sick? Figure out what to do now and what to do next.
- We Can! information on healthy life styles and weight control from The National Institutes of Health
- Everything you wanted to know about everything from vaccine information to healthy habits all in one place. From the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- The latest information on influenza
- Look here for the truth about vaccine safety, and vaccine benefits.
- Autism and Vaccines
- President’s Council on Fitness
- Childrens’ Hospital of Wisconsin (Milwaukee’s Childrens Hospital)
- Autism information
- Screening for autism and other developmental delays
- A great asthma site: Allergy and Asthma network
- More information on childhood immunizations.
- Information on childhood immunizations
- Food allergy information
- Detailed child safety seat information
- Wondering if your new toy is safe? Look here for recall and safety news.
- Going away? The Centers for Disease Control can tell you what preventive steps are needed if you go abroad.
- American Academy of Pediatrics. One of our favorite sites for children’s health topics as well as helpful parenting ideas.