Keeping a balanced diet for your child can often be a huge challenge. From picky eaters to food allergies, making sure your child is getting the proper nutrients is crucial. PediaTrust will provide your child and family with specialized nutritional services. We have a licensed dietitian as part of our team who successfully meets the diverse needs of our patients, enabling us to expand our comprehensive services. In collaboration with our providers, our dietitian has experience in treating many condition, including:
- Failure to thrive infants and children
- Overweight and obese children
- Picky eaters
- Eating disorders
- Food allergies
- Gastrointestinal disorders including but limited to Crohn’s, Celiac, constipation, etc.
- Heart disease including high cholesterol, triglycerides and hypertension
- Managing the complex diet for kidney and rheumatologic diseases
- Enteral and parenteral nutrition for medically complex patients including nasogastric & gastric tube feedings and TPN
Discuss our nutrition services options at your next appointment or call your pediatrician’s office to schedule an appointment today!
Healthy Families 4 Life
At PediaTrust, we’re passionate about helping children and their families create healthy habits to last a lifetime. We know that your child’s health and well-being is your top priority, and it’s ours too. That’s why we developed Healthy Families 4 Life, an obesity program designed to treat and prevent obesity in our patients.
Our mission is to:
1. Recognize the impact of CHOICES we make
2. Educate families about optimizing NUTRITION
3. Encourage families to see that being ACTIVE is fun
4. Help to create CONNECTIONS within the community for opportunities to lead a healthy lifestyle
Healthy Families 4 Life is designed to meet your family’s needs through an individualized program that is built around you. At PediaTrust, we recognize that every family is different, and we approach healthy lifestyle coaching with this mindset. Your child and family will work with your pediatrician or nurse practitioner to develop a plan that is right for you. Our highly skilled pediatric dietician is available for consultation to further customize your healthy lifestyle goals and will work with your pediatrician or nurse practitioner to give you the comprehensive care you deserve. With the best pediatricians in Chicago’s north and northwest suburbs, you get the peace of mind you need when it comes to your child’s healthcare.
Call your pediatrician’s office today to set up an appointment to discuss options for your family!