As part of our efforts to keep all of you as safe and healthy as possible, we will be implementing several changes at our offices effective immediately:
- Walk-In visits will be temporarily suspended until further notice.
- Our patient representatives will be doing most of the check-in process over the phone by verifying your insurance information, registration information, collecting co-pays, and balances.
- Pre-screening phone calls to assess disease risk
- We ask that only one parent attend the visit and that they wear a mask
- Check in from the car. Our waiting rooms are closed. You enter the office and proceed directly to an exam room.
- We have designated well and sick exam rooms and are block scheduling well and sick appointments.
- Our Addison office will also have separate doors for sick and well patients.
- All of our staff have their temperatures taken at the start of their shift and are wearing masks all day.
- We have enhanced our office cleaning protocols
- We have a full supply of PPE (Personal, Protective, Equipment) in the office to use when appropriate
- We are trying our best to limit the number of people in our offices, so we ask that you please limit the number of family members present.
- We have virtual visits available for appropriate sick visits and follow up visits
Please be prepared when you call to make an appointment.
If you have new insurance, please email a copy of your insurance card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our offices will temporarily have the following modified hours:
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Monday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
We ask that you call from your car to be screened and checked in before coming into the office.
*If you have had exposure or have traveled then please call before coming to the office or going to Urgent Care or the ER. We will be able to discuss where your child can receive the most appropriate care, and we will be there to help you coordinate that care.
For our After-hours Care service in Libertyville and Wheaton, the doors will now be locked and will have instructions posted on calling to answer our screening questions before you will be seen by one of our physicians until further notice. The Arlington Heights After-hours Care clinic is temporarily closed. For more information including the recently updated hours, visit https://pediatrust.com/services/after-hours-care/.
Your child’s health is our first priority. We will be providing more updates as more information becomes available. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at (630) 543-3020 or send us a secure message any time through MyChart– We’re here for you.