As part of our efforts to keep all of you as safe and healthy as possible, we will be implementing several changes at our offices effective immediately:
- Walk-In visits will be temporarily suspended until further notice.
- Pre-screening phone calls to assess disease risk
- We ask that only one parent attend the visit and that they wear a mask
- You enter the office and proceed to an exam room after a temperature check for you and your child to minimize time in the waiting room
- We have designated well visit time for most of the day and are conducting most sick visits via virtual visits.
- All of our staff have their temperatures taken at the start of their shift and are wearing masks all day.
- We have enhanced our office cleaning protocols
- We have a full supply of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in the office to use when appropriate.
- We have virtual visits available for most sick visits and follow up visits, and can do strep tests and other quick checks in your car at the curbside.
If you suspect you or your child may have the Coronavirus, call us prior to bringing your child to a clinic or E.R. We will be able to discuss where he/she can receive the most appropriate care, and we will be there to help you coordinate that care.
For our After-hours Care service in Libertyville and Wheaton, the doors will now be locked and will have instructions posted on calling to answer our screening questions before you will be seen by one of our physicians until further notice. The Arlington Heights After-hours Care clinic is temporarily closed. For more information including the recently updated hours, visit https://pediatrust.com/services/after-hours-care/.
For the latest updates on COVID-19, visit cdc.gov/coronavirus
Your child’s health is our first priority. We will be providing more updates as more information becomes available. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office or send us a secure message any time through MyChart. – we’re here when you need us.