As part of our efforts to keep all of you as safe and healthy as possible, we will be implementing several changes at our offices effective immediately:
- Walk-In visits are temporarily suspended.
- We will have pre-screening phone calls to assess disease risk, and will be doing most of the check-in process over the phone.
- Please limit the number of family members present. We ask that only one parent attend the visit and that they wear a mask.
- Our waiting rooms are closed. You enter the office and proceed directly to an exam room.
- We have designated, separate hours for well exams
- All of our staff have their temperatures taken at the start of their shift and are wearing masks, we have enhanced our office cleaning protocols, and are using the appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- We have virtual visits available for appropriate sick visits and follow up visits
*If you suspect you or your child may have the Coronavirus, call us prior to bringing your child to a clinic or E.R. We will be able to discuss where he/she can receive the most appropriate care, and we will be there to help you coordinate that care.
For the latest updates on COVID19, visit cdc.gov/coronavirus
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office or send us a secure message any time through MyChart.