As part of our efforts to keep all of you as safe and healthy as possible, we will be implementing several changes at our offices effective immediately:
- Our Crystal Lake location will be having well visits until 3pm and sick visits from 3pm until close.
- As of May, our Barrington location will remain open on Tuesdays and Thursdays for well visits only. All sick visits will be seen either at our Crystal Lake office or through virtual visits.
- Pre-screening phone calls to assess disease risk
- We ask that only one parent attend the visit and that they wear a mask
- You enter the office and proceed directly to an exam room.
- We have designated well and sick exam rooms and are block scheduling well and sick appointments.
- All of our staff have their temperatures taken at the start of their shift and are wearing masks all day.
- We have enhanced our office cleaning protocols
- We have a full supply of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in the office to use when appropriate
- We have virtual visits available for appropriate sick visits and follow up visits
For our After-hours Care service in Libertyville and Wheaton, the doors will now be locked and will have instructions posted on calling to answer our screening questions before you will be seen by one of our physicians until further notice. The Arlington Heights After-hours Care clinic is temporarily closed. For more information including the recently updated hours, visit https://pediatrust.com/services/after-hours-care/.
For the latest updates on COVID19, visit cdc.gov/coronavirus
Your child’s health is our first priority. We will be providing more updates as more information becomes available. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office or send us a secure message any time through MyChart. – we’re here when you need us.