As part of our efforts to keep all of you as safe and healthy as possible, we have taken several precautions in our offices:
- We will now be seeing all well patients in our Highland Park office and during designated times in our Vernon Hills office
- All sick visits will take place during designated times in our Vernon Hills office or virtually.
- Walk-In visits will be temporarily suspended until further notice.
- Pre-visit phone calls to assess for illness or risks
- We are seeing only well check ups in our Highland Park office and only sick patients in our Vernon Hills office. For your convenience, we will soon begin limited well check up only times in our Vernon Hills office.
- We ask that only one parent attend the visit and that everyone over 2 years wear a mask
- We are checking temperatures on parents and children when you come in
- All of our staff have their temperatures taken at the start of their shift and are wearing masks all day.
- We have enhanced office and exam room cleaning protocols.
- We have a full supply of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in the office to use when appropriate
- We have virtual visits available for most sick visits, follow up visits and check ups that don’t require vaccines.
We have modified our hours at our Highland Park office as follows:
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Vernon Hills office:
Saturday: 9:00am- 12:00pm
For our After-hours Care service in Libertyville and Wheaton, the doors will now be locked and will have instructions posted on calling to answer our screening questions before you will be seen by one of our physicians until further notice. The Arlington Heights After-hours Care clinic is temporarily closed. For more information including the recently updated hours, visit https://pediatrust.com/services/after-hours-care/.
As a precaution, we do have protective equipment on hand if there is a suspected case of Coronavirus, and we have CDC-recommended protocols in place. We are continuing to sanitize everything in our office regularly for your safety.
For the latest updates on COVID19, visit cdc.gov/coronavirus
Your child’s health is our first priority. We will be providing more updates as more information becomes available. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office or send us a secure message any time through MyChart. – we’re here when you need us.