As part of our efforts to keep all of you as safe and healthy as possible, we will be implementing several changes at our offices effective immediately:
- Our Gurnee location will be temporarily closed.
- Our Lincolnshire location will be adjusting our hours to 9am-5 pm Monday-Friday, and we will not be offering Saturday appointments until further notice.
- We will have pre-screening phone calls to assess disease risk.
- Please limit the number of family members present. We ask that only one parent attend the visit and that they wear a mask.
- Our waiting rooms are closed. You enter the office and proceed directly to an exam room.
- We have designated hours for well exams.
- All of our staff have their temperatures taken at the start of their shift and are wearing masks, we have enhanced our office cleaning protocols, and are using the appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- We have virtual visits available for appropriate sick visits and follow up visits
*If you have had exposure or have traveled then please call before coming to the office or going to Urgent Care or the ER. We will be able to discuss where your child can receive the most appropriate care, and we will be there to help you coordinate that care.
For the latest updates on COVID19, visit cdc.gov/coronavirus
Please call our Lincolnshire office at (847) 821-9500 to schedule your virtual appointment or if you have any questions. You can also send us a secure message any time through MyChart.