As part of our efforts to keep all of you as safe and healthy as possible, we will be implementing several changes at our offices effective immediately:
- Pre-screening phone calls to assess disease risk
- We ask that only one parent attend the visit and that they wear a mask
- Check in from the car. Our waiting rooms are closed. You enter the office and proceed directly to an exam room.
- We are checking temperatures for parents and children when you come in.
- All of our staff have their temperatures taken at the start of their shift and are wearing masks all day.
- We have enhanced our office cleaning protocols.
- We have a full supply of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in the office to use when appropriate.
- We have virtual visits available for appropriate sick visits and follow up visits.
All well visits will be scheduled in the morning, and sick visits in the afternoon. Our current hours are:
Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday-Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday: 8:30am – 3:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Monday-Friday: 8:30am – 2:00pm
Saturday: 8:30am – 12:00pm
For our After-hours Care service in Libertyville and Wheaton, the doors will now be locked and will have instructions posted on calling to answer our screening questions before you will be seen by one of our physicians until further notice. The Arlington Heights After-hours Care clinic is temporarily closed. For more information including the recently updated hours, visit https://pediatrust.com/services/after-hours-care/.
For the latest updates on COVID19, visit cdc.gov/coronavirus
Your child’s health is our first priority. We will be providing more updates as more information becomes available. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office or send us a secure message any time through MyChart. – we’re here when you need us.