As part of our efforts to keep all of you as safe and healthy as possible, we will be implementing several changes at our offices effective immediately:
- You can now check in for your appointment when you arrive at our office by texting us! Simply stay in your car, text (331) 253-2901 stating that you are here for your child’s appointment (please include his/her name), and we will contact you with the next steps. *Please note: This texting number is not for urgent medical issues.
Both our offices will be scheduling well visits all day, and we are primarily seeing sick visits curbside or virtually.
- We will have pre-screening phone calls to assess disease risk, and will be doing most of the check-in process over the phone.
- Please limit the number of family members present. We ask that only one parent attend the visit and that they wear a mask.
- Check in from the car. Our waiting rooms are closed. You enter the office and proceed directly to an exam room.
- We have designated, separate hours for well exams.
- Medical-grade H13 HEPA filters for air purification
- All of our staff have their temperatures taken at the start of their shift and are wearing masks, we have enhanced our office cleaning protocols, and are using the appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- We have virtual visits available for appropriate sick visits and follow up visits
*If you have had exposure or have traveled then please call before coming to the office or going to Urgent Care or the ER. We will be able to discuss where your child can receive the most appropriate care, and we will be there to help you coordinate that care.
For the latest updates on COVID19, visit cdc.gov/coronavirus
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office or send us a secure message any time through MyChart.