- Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Is your child sick? Figure out what to do now and what to do next.
- We Can! information on healthy life styles and weight control from The National Institutes of Health
- Everything you wanted to know about everything from vaccine information to healthy habits all in one place. From the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- The latest information on influenza
- Look here for the truth about vaccine safety, and vaccine benefits.
- Autism and Vaccines
- President’s Council on Fitness
- Childrens’ Hospital of Wisconsin (Milwaukee’s Childrens Hospital)
- Autism information
- Screening for autism and other developmental delays
- A great asthma site: Allergy and Asthma network
- More information on childhood immunizations.
- Information on childhood immunizations
- Food allergy information
- Detailed child safety seat information
- Wondering if your new toy is safe? Look here for recall and safety news.
- Going away? The Centers for Disease Control can tell you what preventive steps are needed if you go abroad.
- American Academy of Pediatrics. One of our favorite sites for children’s health topics as well as helpful parenting ideas.
- Stand Strong Coalition Marijuana Parent Toolkit– If you want to join community efforts aimed at mitigating the impact on this new policy to our teens, please consider joining one of our local coalitions. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.