Lactation Support and Services
Your baby’s health is our top priority.
Are you interested in learning more about breastfeeding? Have you already started nursing and find yourself having difficulties? Don’t worry, PediaTrust offers guidance and support with some of the area’s most experienced lactation consultants who maintain the highest level of credentials as International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC). Consultations are available for both PediaTrust and non-PediaTrust patients.
Lactation support services include:
- An individual assessment of both you and your baby, as well as a written plan to support you in achieving your breastfeeding goals.
- Coordination of your infant’s care and progress to ensure that any pertinent details influencing your baby’s health are fully assessed.
- Communication with your baby’s primary care provider about you and your baby’s progress.
- Direct billing of most insurance companies.
- Ongoing support for the duration of your breastfeeding experience via phone, email or follow-up consultations whenever questions or concerns may arise.
- Hospital grade breast pump rentals, as well as other supplies for your convenience.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call us at (847) 579-9237.
Congratulations! You are about to welcome your precious new baby into the world. If you have chosen to breastfeed, we encourage you to watch this short video:
Whether this is your first baby or you have breastfed before, getting off to a good start is very important, as breastfeeding should be a pleasant experience for both you and your baby. Many breastfeeding difficulties can be prevented with a bit of guidance. Please call 847-579-9237 to schedule a lactation consultation with one of our Internationally Board Certified Lactation Consultants. We can give you personal assistance to be sure breastfeeding is going well and your baby is growing. We see new mothers and their babies in many convenient locations including Addison, Arlington Heights, Barrington, Grayslake, Highland Park, Schaumburg, and Wheaton.