Lactation Support and Services
Your baby’s health is our top priority.
Are you interested in learning more about breastfeeding? Have you already started nursing and find yourself having difficulties? Don’t worry, PediaTrust offers the guidance and support of some of the area’s most experienced lactation consultants who maintain the highest level of credentials as International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC). Consultations are available for PediaTrust and non-PediaTrust patients.
Lactation support services include:
- An individual assessment and written plan to help support you while you attain your breastfeeding goals.
- Coordination of your infant’s care and progress with regards to feeding to ensure that any pertinent details influencing your baby’s health are fully assessed.
- Communication will be forwarded to your primary care provider about you and your child’s progress.
- Direct billing of most insurance companies.
- Ongoing support throughout your breastfeeding via phone, email or follow up consultations when you have questions or concerns.
- Hospital grade breast pump rentals and other supplies for your convenience.
Contact your pediatrician’s office or call lactation at (847) 579-9237.
Congratulations! You are about to welcome your precious new baby into the world. If you have chosen to breastfeed, we encourage you to watch this short video:
Getting off to a good start is very important! Call 847-579-9237 to schedule a Lactation Consultation with a lactation consultant (Internationally Board Certified) so we can give you personal assistance to be sure breastfeeding is going well for both you and your baby, and to ensure they are getting all the milk necessary to grow. We see new mothers and their babies in 5 convenient locations: Highland Park, Grayslake, Barrington, Schaumburg, and Arlington Heights.